Wow, things have been really busy... so just a few quick updates:
- Completed my USA Triathlon Level I Coach recertification. So, 2 more years that I can torture people and have them pay me for it.
- Heading back to Piedras Negras, Mexico soon for a mission trip. Hopefully will have a couple stories and pictures in the near future.
- Still training for IM Texas. Five more months of this before the actual race... wow. Well, I guess it's really only about 4 months of training before the taper. That makes me feel a little better, but just a little.
- Boston Marathon will come up before that, and I'm thinking of doing a local half marathon in January. Hadn't really thought about this in advance, but winter training means you don't get a lot of chances to do shorter races to test out all your hard work.
- For the half marathon and Boston Marathon, I'll be promoting Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation again. Need to rev that back up a bit. Ishani has stayed cancer-free so far; which is terrific news!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!